ch-scene - Re: connections

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Chris Rossi <nospam AT spacelabstudio.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: connections
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 14:06:54 -0400

Bob Wall "kills" on the guitar. . . .

chris

Jeremy Blair wrote:

This is a music only board. Please only post topics related to music,
local music culture, and what is happening on the local
scene.....wait, nm.

On 3/22/07, James Hepler <jameshepler AT yahoo.com> wrote:

Why haven't I thought of this?

OK, I need to have someone killed. Feel free to email
me off list.

--- Roland Kandalbar <roland_kandalbar AT yahoo.com>
wrote:

looking for mary jane. anyone help out? I ain't no
fuzz.
Just wantin some tokie tokie. Where? It's chapel
hill.

tanks
-- ch-scene: the list that mirrors
alt.music.chapel-hill --