ch-scene - A/V Geeks present "War is for Kids"

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: avgeeks AT gmail.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: A/V Geeks present "War is for Kids"
  • Date: 21 Mar 2007 21:45:09 -0700

War is for Kids!
Educational films that feature kids in fake battles to teach us a
lesson! Including The Magician, Toys, Colds and Flu, Munro and more!

8:00pm, Friday, March 23rd Center for Documentary Studies 1317 W.
Pettigrew Street, Durham NC
8:00pm, Tuesday, March 27th Kings 424 S McDowell Street, Raleigh NC.
NOTE: Kings has implemented a smoke free policy until midnight.

The Flying Serpent (1946)
In honor of the Museum's Hunters of the Sky exhibit, we proudly
present this classic film about a demented archaeologist who discovers
an ancient killer bird and uses it to exact revenge on his enemies.
Show up early to get a seat and see a short from the AV Geeks archive.
FREE
7:00pm, Friday April 6th NC Museum of Natural Sciences 11 W. Jones
St., Raleigh, NC

Coming Soon...
In April: Other People's Property - Wonderful films about vandalism!

Spring Cleaning Sale!
Sale ends March 31st, 2007.
Get any DVD for only $12(normally $15).
Buy more than one DVD, DVD-R or VHS tape to get better pricing. (Email
me with the list of titles you want).
Buy any four DVD-Rs or VHS tapes for $45.
Buy any six DVD-Rs or VHS tapes for $65.
Buy any eight DVD-Rs or VHS tapes for $85.
Buy any ten DVD-Rs or VHS tapes for $100.
Visit http://www.avgeeks-store.com/catalog to order

See ya soon,
Skip

To be added to the A/V Geeks events list, email me at skip AT avgeeks.com

  • A/V Geeks present "War is for Kids", avgeeks, 03/22/2007