ch-scene - Schooner & Nathan Oliver try a weekday show

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Tripp / Schooner" <aboatthatrocks AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Schooner & Nathan Oliver try a weekday show
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 10:53:49 -0500

Hi all,

Just writing to let you know of the rare weekday Schooner show
tomorrow at Local 506.
We are hosting new out of town friends Tulsa (actually from Boston)
who are one of (let me get my ticker out...) 10,000 bands on their way
back from SXSW and who have a new record coming out on Park The Van
Recs (Dr. Dog etal) pretty soon.
They're great!
New faces to some, Betty and the Boys will open the show at 9:30pm or so.
and...

Also playing an instore show tomorrow at Schoolkids in Chapel Hill
(always FREE and from 6:30 to 8:30pm) are our good friends in Nathan
Oliver and band. They are hosting yet another Boston band on their
way home from SXSW, Age Rings .
ok hope to see some of ya.
tripp

--