ch-scene - TONIGHT! DJ Madness & Kizimo - LIVE ART, SPUN MUSIC

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Omegan Cowboy <omegancowboy AT yahoo.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org, ncmediaarts AT lists.ibiblio.org, orangeculturalarts AT lists.ibiblio.org, v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: TONIGHT! DJ Madness & Kizimo - LIVE ART, SPUN MUSIC
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 08:11:58 -0700 (PDT)

Do you really think the rain will stop DJ Madness?

Come check out "the art gallery that thinks its a lounge" featuring the
return of DJ Madness and witness what we like to call "the Kizimo Style" from
7pm to 10pm!

Pitch Media Gallery is located in the Carter Building Studios at 14B
Glenwood Ave in Raleigh (between Snoopys and Amra). Entrance to the gallery
is free and can be located below the ground level.

Email: pitchgallery AT kizimostyle.com, pitchgallery AT yahoo.com
Web: http://www.myspace.com/pitchgallery

with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.