ch-scene - Local 506 Music Trivia - This Sunday

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: local506 AT gmail.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Local 506 Music Trivia - This Sunday
  • Date: 9 Mar 2007 16:29:32 -0800

Just a quick reminder that we'll be doing the only Music Trivia Night
this month on Sunday night. Doors open at 7:30 and the game starts at
8:00.

We have a bunch of guest contributors this week including local hip-
hopper Ricky Dollars, WXDU DJ Max Brzezinski, one-time WXDU Music
Director Matt Burr and Local 506 Doorman Jon Mitchell. I'll also be
contributing an audio round that is based on a current event
(hopefully that's vague enough that last week's winners No Wave
Hookers can't study in advance!)

My compadre Phil Hammond will only be a participant this week, so come
test your knowlege against the guy who normally knows all the answers!

See you Sunday...glenn

ps: See the No Wave Hookers and read about past trivia nights here:
http://506trivianight.blogspot.com/

  • Local 506 Music Trivia - This Sunday, local506, 03/09/2007