ch-scene - Job Opening- Sales Admin for Redeye Distribution

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Jobs @ Redeye" <jobs AT redeyeusa.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Job Opening- Sales Admin for Redeye Distribution
  • Date: 8 Mar 2007 08:04:08 -0800

Redeye Distribution, an independent music distributor located in Haw
River, NC is currently accepting applications for a full time position
in our sales department. Duties of the sales administrator will
include running reports for our sales team, market research, data
entry, soliciting new accounts, and providing customer service to
accounts. Marketing/ communications background preferred. Retail
music sales experience a plus. Great entry level position with
opportunity for growth. Fax or email cover letter and resume to
336.578.7388 or jobs AT redeyeusa.com. No calls please.

  • Job Opening- Sales Admin for Redeye Distribution, Jobs @ Redeye, 03/08/2007