ch-scene - LIVE ART, SPUN MUSIC @ pitch 3-16!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Omegan Cowboy <omegancowboy AT yahoo.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org, v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org, orangeculturalarts AT lists.ibiblio.org, ncmediaarts AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: LIVE ART, SPUN MUSIC @ pitch 3-16!
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 06:30:55 -0800 (PST)

Pitch Media Gallery will be showcasing the visual works of Kizimo and
hosting the return of DJ Madness on March 16th at 7:00PM. Kizimo will
be painting while DJ. Madness spins the latest in House, Trance, and
Progressive House. Pitch Media Gallery is located in the Carter
Building Studios at 14B Glenwood Ave. in Raleigh, NC 27603. Entrance
to the gallery is free and can be located below (that's what the B in
14B means) the ground level.

Web: http://www.myspace. com/pitchgallery

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.