ch-scene - Redeye Distribution has an immediate need for a Marketing Rep/ Label Liaison

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Jobs @ Redeye" <jobs AT redeyeusa.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Redeye Distribution has an immediate need for a Marketing Rep/ Label Liaison
  • Date: 20 Feb 2007 09:02:31 -0800

Redeye Distribution in Haw River, NC has an opening in our marketing
department for a Distribution Marketing Rep/Label Liaison. Excellent
opportunity for a self-motivated, pro-active, hard working, client-
focused kind of person who is passionate about independent music.

This person will be the primary contact with a group of record labels
and recording artists who we distribute, and will work with those
partners to create sales and marketing campaigns, coordinate release
schedules, communicate internally and externally about releases, and
be the point person for all communication and issues with labels and
artists.

Must be self-motivated, confident, highly organized, flexible and
comfortable managing multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment. Must
be client-focused and service oriented. Strong computer skills and a
love of music are a must. Excellent written and verbal communication
skills are essential. Relevant work experience, especially in a sales
and marketing and/or music retail environment, preferred, but we're
willing to train the right person. For consideration please send
resume to jobs AT redeyeusa.com, or fax (336) 578-7388. NO PHONE CALLS.
Visit redeyeusa.com for more info about our company.

  • Redeye Distribution has an immediate need for a Marketing Rep/ Label Liaison, Jobs @ Redeye, 02/20/2007