ch-scene - Re: Piano Rental?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Kevin Darbro <kdarbro AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Piano Rental?
  • Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 14:40:52 -0500

Isn't there a place on the south side of 40 heading towards Greensboro that
has a big piano sign that's visible from the road around Burlington or so?

I seem to remember passing it several times on my way out of town headed
that direction.

Sorry, I don't remember the name. It wasn't Pearson. It seemed like it was
independently owned.

HTH.

- Kevin