ch-scene - MNR & CX-1 in Raleigh, 2/8

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: naught AT nil.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: MNR & CX-1 in Raleigh, 2/8
  • Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 18:26:10 +0000 (UTC)

Hey All,

My weirdo bluegrass/world/fusion thing will be sharing the bill with yet
another weirdo bluegrass/world/fusion thing this Thursday, Feb 8 at the
Our House Music Hall in Raleigh, NC. Two smoking modern banjoistas--Andy
Pond of CX-1, and Hank Smith of MNR--in one night!

CX-1, the headliner, consists of members of Snake Oil Medicine Show and
Acoustic Syndicate. My act, Monkey Navigated Robots, will be opening the
show, going on around 9.

Tickets are $6 advanced/ $8 door. Doors open at 8, and we'll go on around
9-9:30. For more details on the show and the venue, please visit
http://the-pour-house.com.

Here's a sample clip of what we've been up to lately:

http://triplefret.com/mp3/oprime.mp3

For more info on us please visit:

http://www.myspace.com/monkeynavigatedrobots

Thanks,

Mike Babyak

  • MNR & CX-1 in Raleigh, 2/8, naught, 02/06/2007