ch-scene - [ot] Job opps at Blogads.com in Carrboro

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "nmbogas AT gmail.com" <nmbogas AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ot] Job opps at Blogads.com in Carrboro
  • Date: 5 Feb 2007 08:08:43 -0800

Hey everyone,

The blog advertising company that I work for is currently hiring. One
of the requirements is to love WXYC (and other college radio stations,
of course!), so I figured this is a good place to advertise the job.
If you're interested, you can apply via Craigslist, and please feel
very free to pass it along to friends: http://raleigh.craigslist.org/
mar/273667570.html

Here's the description:

Experience Madison Avenue in Carrboro! Join the team that represents
blogs like DailyKos, PerezHilton, Hotair and CuteOverload to
advertisers ranging from Presidential candidates to TV networks to
book publishers to fashion companies. We're expanding to provide
bloggers and advertisers with more advice, analysis and support. You
must be ambitious, organized, articulate, pop-culture soaked,
challenge-loving, news-addicted and technophilic. You should like
dogs, WXYC, and burritos. You should be outstanding -- we hire only 1
in 75 applicants on average. If you have a BA or BS with a strong GPA,
prior experience is unnecessary. We need three adventurous new staff
to help us invent the future. Please send resume, salary history and
cover letter.

--Nicole

  • [ot] Job opps at Blogads.com in Carrboro, nmbogas AT gmail.com, 02/05/2007