ch-scene - Re: caitlin cary @ 506..

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "radiofury AT gmail.com" <radiofury AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: caitlin cary @ 506..
  • Date: 19 Dec 2006 06:43:56 -0800

The Interfaith Council (IFC) is an emergency services provider in
Chapel Hill and Carrboro. THat means they operate the Men's and
Women's shelters in Chapel Hill, a community kitchen, emergency food
bags, cash assistance, health clinics... stuff like that. There's a
similar organization that operates out in the county called Orange
Churches in Mission. We, at my job-job, do creative writing workshops
at the men's and women's shelters and reading workshops with the
mothers at the women's shelters.

If you want to read more you can go to their website:
http://www.ifcweb.org/index.html

-kelly