ch-scene - A pressing matter...

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: lisa linn <spacegrrl AT earthlink.net>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: A pressing matter...
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 18:57:50 -0500

a friend who lives in NJ blogged this yesterday, and hasn't gotten any response-- so i thought i'd consult the brain trust on his behalf:

"The other day I heard a song on WFUV that I am trying to find. Lyrics included a line something like, "I like to eat pizza and watch people get killed on TV." Later the DJ mentioned Alejandro Escovedo although he may not have been referring to this song, and I can't seem to find the song."

-lisa l.

  • A pressing matter..., lisa linn, 12/18/2006