ch-scene - Re: Baffling

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: david gourley <davidg.nospam.news AT verizon.net>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Baffling
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 02:25:34 GMT

Baby Messy <bilboa AT baggins.con> put forth the notion
in...news:458576b2$0$7728$4c368faf AT roadrunner.com:

> This is great. Thank you. I think this might even be more elaborate
> than I require. I was going to see if I could build or attain two
> panels that I could put behind me when i record vocals (the main
> reason for this new and aching need) but these are good guts.

For some, I just got burlap fabric at Hancock's and covered them, hot-
glued on the back (fabric to cardboard backing). Just hang them like
portraits after that, they're light enough. Keep in mind these aren't
the assemblies Grady mentioned (more like 'Real Traps'tm).

That said, you could wrap a pair of 2'x4' and mount on a light stand for
the purpose you mentioned.

Or, what James said about the cubicle partitions. I use that as well.

luck,
david