ch-scene - Sat, 1/16 - Chris Stamey/Peter Holsapple with friends like Caitlin Cary, Roman Candle and more.

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Glenn Boothe / Local 506" <glennscottboothe AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Sat, 1/16 - Chris Stamey/Peter Holsapple with friends like Caitlin Cary, Roman Candle and more.
  • Date: 15 Dec 2006 16:44:26 -0800

Unfortunately, I don't have time to do a Nightlight-esque description
for every one of our shows here, but I do want to share my excitement
about this show on Saturday night. Holsapple & Stamey were the
songwriting half of the dBs, the first locally-bred band I discovered
during my high school days and directly responsible for the path that
would lead me to eventually buy Local 506. So much so that when I
bought the club, I thought about changing the name to one of their song
titles.

To top it off, Caitlin Cary will be making her first appearance on the
506 stage since I took over ownership. Her Stamey-produced debut solo
album, "While You Weren't Looking" is quite possibly my favorite album
by a NC artist.

I'll stop gushing now and just hope to see you...glenn

Saturday, December 16

Chris Stamey & Peter Holsapple present A Christmas CD Release & Benefit
with:

Roman Candle
Caitlin Cary
Lynn Blakey
Django Haskins
Ted Lyons
Wes Lachot
and special guests

This will be a non-smoking event. Proceeds will benefit the Interfaith
Council.

  • Sat, 1/16 - Chris Stamey/Peter Holsapple with friends like Caitlin Cary, Roman Candle and more., Glenn Boothe / Local 506, 12/15/2006