ch-scene - Re: Girltalk at 506

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Rawls nospam" <rawlsnospam AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Girltalk at 506
  • Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 12:30:25 -0500

Anyone care to comment on the Girltalk show Saturday at the Local 506?
I didn't get tickets before they sold out, so I missed it.

One of the most enjoyable things I've ever attended. Thanks to Tim
Ross for making this thing happen. Kerblocki, Robosapien, and Ricky Dollars
all made it even better.

Girltalk's set up was him and his laptop building a live mix...what
more do you need for a disco party? He's a big Steelers fan from
Pittsburgh, but he's still a nice, intelligent person....

Rawls