ch-scene - Local 506 Music Trivia Night this Sunday, December 3

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Phil Hammond" <xlate AT yahoo.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Local 506 Music Trivia Night this Sunday, December 3
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 19:06:21 GMT

Come on out Sunday night for cheap beer and possibly free pizza (if your
team wins the Early Bird Prize -- [I need to come up with a better name for
that...]), along with 4 rounds of entertaining, frustrating, esoteric, and
potentially educational music trivia. As always, doors open at 7:30 and the
game starts around 8:00. You can have up to 4 members on your team. Carolina
Brewery draft beer is $3, and the winning team gets free tickets to 506
shows and their triumphant visages displayed on our blog. Speaking of our
blog, you can check it out here:
http://506trivianight.blogspot.com/

This Sunday we will finally have our first of what I hope will be many guest
contributors: Stacy Philpott of Team Sparks will be creating the visual
round. And then hopefully on December 17th we'll have prolific music critic
Fred Mills contributing a round of questions from his armed compound up in
Asheville. If you'd like to be a guest contributor, please let us know. I
think it's a great way to add some variety to trivia nights.

See you on Sunday,
Phil

  • Local 506 Music Trivia Night this Sunday, December 3, Phil Hammond, 11/30/2006