ch-scene - Re: What happened to Fowler's in Durham?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "monkeyboythom AT gmail.com" <monkeyboythom AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: What happened to Fowler's in Durham?
  • Date: 30 Nov 2006 07:17:07 -0800

I guess our spidey sense was right.

Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 23:37:20 -0500
From: thisweek AT fowlersfoodandwine.com
To: allison_belan AT hotmail.com
Subject: Thank You from Fowler's Food and Wine

Thank you!
We appreciated your business.
After 82 years of operation Fowler's Food and Wine is closing its
doors. We would like to thank our staff, loyal customers and long time
frineds for supporting us over the years. November 5th was sadly our
last day of operation, our goal over the years has been to serve our
customers and community quality products and quality serice.

For additional information and inquires please contact
fowlers AT fowlersfoodandwine.com.

Regards,

Fowler's Food and Wine

email: thisweek AT fowlersfoodandwine.com
phone: (919) 683-2555
web: http://www.fowlersfoodandwine.com