ch-scene - [Internationalist Books] events like you won't believe.

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: internationalistbooks AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Internationalist Books] events like you won't believe.
  • Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 16:34:29 -0500

WE HAVE NEW AMAZING T-SHIRTS.

We ventured into territory we’d never been before: the back of the
shirt. Yes, that’s right. We have beautiful, double-sided shirts for our
twenty-fifth anniversary. Stop by today and pick up yours. Pictures will
be on our blog soon.

SLINGSHOTS ARE HERE. SO HERE.

Stop by and pick up your 2007 organizer today!

A BOOK YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT:

Revolucion!: Cuban Poster Art

A collection of Cuban poster art is both catching and inspiring. If you like Che & Fidel, even more reason! Come check it out.

“It’s badass enlightening.” – Dillon

THURSDAY, 16 NOV, 7PM: DOOHICKEY TOUR

Join us here at the store for the Doohickey Tour. The Doohickey Project is promoting reproductive health and abortion options. Check out www.doohickeyprojects.org for more information!

TUESDAY, 21 NOV, 7PM: SIMON ROSE

Simon Rose, a native of Chapel Hill, will be here to discuss his
infoshop in West Virginia, aimed at organizing coal miners involved in
mountain top removal. The infoshop hopes to address the environmental
and labor troubles that such an industry creates. Come here and support him and enjoy some great live music as well. There’s rumor of a cake walk.

  • [Internationalist Books] events like you won't believe., internationalistbooks, 11/15/2006