ch-scene - Trilamdabooking Presents: 3 Shows in Chapel Hill this week!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Eric Mann" <trilamdabooking AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org, trilamdabooking AT gmail.com
  • Subject: Trilamdabooking Presents: 3 Shows in Chapel Hill this week!
  • Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 14:13:14 -0500

I am promoting 3 shows in Chapel Hill this week:

http://www.wetlandschapelhill.com
http://www.reservoirbar.net

Wednesday Nov. 1st @ the Reservoir - free show @ 10pm

Antelope (dischord recs) "ex- El Guapo"
Natasha - durham dance synth experience
Soccer Team (dischord recs) "member of Beauty Pill"

http://www.myspace.com/natashatheband

Thursday Nov. 2nd @ the Wetlands - $6 @ 9:30

Blackwatch (raleigh metal)
the Fury Collective (metal metal punk metal)
Immortal Avenger (melodic happy metal)
Colossus (fun heavy metal metal)

Friday Nov. 3rd @ the Reservoir (not my show, but awesome)

Chuck Ragan - acoustic (ex- Hot Water Music)

Saturday Nov. 4th @ the Flat Iron in Greensboro (summit ave) free show 10pm

Fighting Poseidon - 1st show (my new band: ex-Kudzu Wish, Alli with an I,
Ladderback, etc..)
Shaking Hands w/ Danger (ex-Kudzu Wish, All astronauts, etc..)

Sunday Nov. 5th @ the Wetlands - $6, 9:30pm

Carol Bui (female fronted D.C. indie rock)
In the Year of the Pig (chapel hill noises)
Worn in Red (Va Punk)
Hazerai (ex-country bears, current awesomeness)

--
Trilamda Booking.
Formerly of Kudzu Wish booking.