ch-scene - RE: A little help

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Brian English" <Brian.English AT sas.com>
  • To: "RTP-area local music and culture" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: A little help
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 07:48:26 -0400

Thanks for the recomendation! Unfortunately I know 2 of our guys
are out of town this weekend. We do quite a private cookouts and such though.

There is Big Fat Gap, but also Cadillac Stepbacks out of Raleigh
(http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=26151560),
Kickin' Grass, a female led group called Shotgun Romance (not sure if they
do events like that though).
There's a group from Washington, nc called Carolina Still that puts on a good
show.
I dont' have contacts for all of them but Google or myspace searches should
turn something up.

-Brian