ch-scene - (OT) Web Developer needed

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Elizabeth Hammond" <elizabeth AT hamneggs.net>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: (OT) Web Developer needed
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 17:14:49 -0400

So I know this isn't a music thing, but it is local...and I know that
some serious techies are active on this list. My company needs a web
developer. If you have any interest see www.sportsendeavors.com for a
job description. It's at "job postings">"online properties". Quite a few
local musicians work here and seem to like it.

Please forgive if this has somehow been a gigantic waste of time for you
and spare others by flaming me off-list.

thanks,

elizabeth at hamneggs dot net

  • (OT) Web Developer needed, Elizabeth Hammond, 10/24/2006