ch-scene - Re: Stuff to Do, Week of October 19, 2006

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: bendy <bendy AT duke.edu>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Stuff to Do, Week of October 19, 2006
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 11:32:01 -0400

grady wrote:
Thursday, October 26
Mustang
Blackstrap (http://blackstrap.org)
The Gondoliers (http://www.myspace.com/comeseethegondoliers)
The Cave, Chapel Hill

Blackstrap are from Durham, and lately it seems like
every time I list a show for 'em, they wind up cancelling, so we'll see.

This is going to be the last Blackstrap gig with Mr. Surly, our drummer, and so stands to be the last gig 'til we figure out what we're doing. Which is never easy when you're as scatterbrained as we are.

Bendy