ch-scene - Re: good guitar techs?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Jeff Hart" <jeffhoo1 AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: good guitar techs?
  • Date: 23 Oct 2006 18:29:19 -0700

they've done good work for me too when i lived in raleigh. fixed the
action on an upright bass and fixed a gibson acoustic so i could have a
choice of acoustic pickups by using a stereo adapter. since i live two
blocks from music loft now, i just walk my stuff over there now. but
greg hanson's top notch.