ch-scene - Thursday, OCT. 19, RESERVOIR Carrboro,NC

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: ansmithers AT yahoo.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Thursday, OCT. 19, RESERVOIR Carrboro,NC
  • Date: 18 Oct 2006 09:11:53 -0700

Hello,
On Thursday night there will be some music at Reservoir in Carrboro.

It will start very promptly at 10 PM so come a bit earlier and have a
beer out of a glass that looks like a boot.

It was going to be Hazerai and Worn in Red but now IN THE YEAR OF THE
PIG is going to play.

Troika is going on at the same time so maybe you will be there watching
music instead.
Maybe you would like to do both?

Hazarai are the band that sprang from the demise of Country Bears.

We like them because they are good and besides are pretty nice.
We are In the Year of the Pig
We haven't played in a few months.
We got our amps fixed by a truly great guy named Butch***.
We are happy to be back at Reservoir.
We like to play music.

Won't you come and say hello?
Sincerely,
Bear, Fox, and Panda

***(Bc Electronics, if you need something I would love to give you his
card, he truly is the greatest and deserves all the business we can
give him and with his prices we ought to pay him double because he is
great and we like him)

  • Thursday, OCT. 19, RESERVOIR Carrboro,NC, ansmithers, 10/18/2006