ch-scene - Anyone want an Annuals CD?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Mark <oakroom AT gmail.com>
  • To: "RTP-area local music and culture" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Anyone want an Annuals CD?
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 13:45:46 -0400

In the midst of trying to write some things about the Troika festival
on my blog, I am also giving away a signed copy of the new Annuals CD,
He Be Me. I quite like it. You can read Grayson Currin's review here

http://www.indyweek.com/gyrobase/Content?oid=oid%3A38600

and listen to a couple of songs here

http://oakroom.blogspot.com/2006/10/annuals-cd-release-show-and-contest.html

Just e-mail me about the CD. I'm picking a winner by the end of the
week, and it doesn't seem fair for Jason Kutchma to win simply by
virtue of being the only one to inquire...

Cheers,
Mark

--
http://oakroom.blogspot.com
Music and musicians in Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill

  • Anyone want an Annuals CD?, Mark, 10/18/2006