ch-scene - Monkey Navigated Robots in NC 10/9

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: naught AT nil.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Monkey Navigated Robots in NC 10/9
  • Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 17:20:35 +0000 (UTC)

Hey All,

Just a heads up that my weirdo prog/bluegrass/funk act, Monkey Navigated
Robots, will be appearing tonight, Monday, Oct 9, at the Pour House in
Raleigh. We'll be sharing the bill with Peter Prince's Moon Boot Lover.

It seems that this will be an early-ish show, with Peter's folks going on
for a set at about 8:30, followed by us, then Peter's act again for a late
set. Tix are $6/$8 advanced/door.

You can check us out at http://myspace.com/monkeynavigatedrobots and our
debut show from last month is up on the archive at:
http://www.archive.org/details/mnr2006-08-09.stage.flac16You can also hear
a new tune from rehearsal last night at:

http://triplefret.com/mp3/SF.MP3

Come on out and say hey if you're in the area.

MNR's lineup is:

guitar, voice: me
banjo: Hank Smith
bass: Leo Kishore
percussion: Bongo John Metcalf

Mike Babyak

  • Monkey Navigated Robots in NC 10/9, naught, 10/09/2006