ch-scene - October schedule at The Cave + new Cave blog!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: jodykidney AT gmail.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: October schedule at The Cave + new Cave blog!
  • Date: 7 Oct 2006 09:57:43 -0700

Hi all,
What an exciting time it is down at The Cave! We've got a ton of great
bands this month and we've just put a blog up at
www.caverntavern.com/blog.html. Come and check out what your favorite
Cave denizens have to say about great local and national bands, new
music, and whatever else is on our minds!

Stop down and catch a great show and enjoy some cold beers or
cocktails! If you can't get out, be sure to check out our live feed!

Hope everyone has a great month!

-Jody the Webmistress

October 2006

Sun. 10/1 9pm $5, Las Gitanas
Mon. 10/2
Tues. 10/3 Late Songwriters Open-Mic w/ John Saylor.
Wed. 10/4 Early Brian Bassett, Late Tripp w/ Jeremy Lev
Thurs. 10/5 Early Carrie Hartsell & Friends, Late Relatively calm.
Fri. 10/6 Regina Hexaphone w/ Kaiser Cartel
Sat. 10/7 Early Pagan Hellcats , Late Tennis & The Mennonites w/ Future
Islands
Sun. 10/8 TBA
Mon. 10/9 Gondoliers w/ The Points
Tues. 10/10 Blue Moon Revue
Wed. 10/11 Early Katie Haverly, Late Andrea Nell w/ John Pardue.
Thurs. 10/12 Late The Vints, Transportation, Kingsbury Manx
Fri. 10/13 Early Stuart Pierce w/ The Tourist, Late Twilighter Cd
Teaser w/ TBA
Sat. 10/14 Early Fey , Late Twilighter Cd Teaser w/ Cordalene
Sun. 10/15 7pm Krakow Soundz (sketch comedy for public access t.v.),
Late Blood Red Sun
Mon. 10/16 Wussy w/ TBA
Tues. 10/17 Early Calico Haunts , Late Mother Jackson w/ TBA
Wed. 10/18 Brett Rosenberg w/ TBA
Thurs. 10/19 Late Mondo Topless, Jimmy & The Teasers, Pulpit Red.
Fri. 10/20 Early $5 June Star, Late Katrina Benefit
Sat. 10/21 Early Arielle Silver Band, Late Middlepicker
Sun. 10/22 Fancy Trash w/ TBA
Mon. 10/23 8pm BANDELIRIUM! Music trivia gameshow hosted by Crispy
Tues. 10/24 Early Comedy Open-Mic w/ Mal Ice, Late John Frank w/ TBA
Wed. 10/25 Early The Salons' Open-Mic, Late Emily Easterly, John
Harrison & Friends.
Thurs. 10/26 BLACKBEARDS LOST WEEEKEND! Mustang, Blackstrap, Gondoliers

Fri. 10/27 BLACKBEARDS LOST WEEEKEND! Dirty Little heaters, Lobsters,
Thee Crucials
Sat. 10/28 BLACKBEARDS LOST WEEEKEND! The Black Mona Lisa's, The Young
Sinclairs, Coffin Bound, Dexter Romweber
Sun. 10/29 Barn Burning w/ Showteens
Mon. 10/30 Jeff Miller
Tues. 10/31 Early Trick or Treat, Late TBA

NOVEMBER 2006

Wed. 11/1
Thurs. 11/2 Marty Christian w/ TBA
Fri. 11/3 Early Bill Hicks, Late Simple w/ Prabir
Sat. 11/4 Early $5 Jodie Manross, Late Puritan Rodeo, Sweet By & By,
Imperial Pints.
Sun. 11/5
Mon. 11/6 Bandelirium
Tues. 11/7 Late Songwriters Open-Mic w/ John Saylor
Wed. 11/8 Late Mad Happy
Thurs. 11/9 Late Dave Spencer
Fri. 11/10 Early Miwa (), Late The Weisstronauts w/ Killer Filler
Sat. 11/11 Early Mr. K & The Famous, Late Jimmy & The Teasers w/ The
Cogburns

OTHER BIG NEWS IN NOVEMBER!

Friday 11/24 8:30pm $5 The Green Level Entertainers!
Saturday 11/25 8:30 $5 The Ramblers! (Hicks, Watson & Craver)
(http://www.originalredclayramblers.com)

  • October schedule at The Cave + new Cave blog!, jodykidney, 10/07/2006