ch-scene - Re: Crowmeat

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: grady <grady AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Crowmeat
  • Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2006 09:23:01 -0400

I almost tagged you as a troll when you first posted, but at the time there didn't seem to be much point. Since this is dragging on, however, it may actually be necessary to point out that fact.

Please don't feed the troll, ladies & gentlemen. It's not even necessary to use yr precious words to describe his/her behavior, demeanor, or mental condition, as it's apparent to all already.

xo

Ross

Blind Boy Dirt wrote:
Heavens! I am not anonymous!
I am Blind Boy Dirt Motherfucker !
I am begining to think y'all don't have
a sense of humour.

I guess you can only be critical of Ryan Adams
up on here. God forbid you hold someone
who is not famous accountable for their
words and actions.