ch-scene - Re: Drummer, Bassist, Rhythm Guitar, Keyboards Wanted ..

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: missythangs AT gmail.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Drummer, Bassist, Rhythm Guitar, Keyboards Wanted ..
  • Date: 18 Sep 2006 15:38:45 -0700

Not to change the subject from looking for musicians to Paper Boy, but
that is the most bizarre thing you could have said:

I have an interesting connection to that band. The drummer played in
my old band, Piedmont Charisma, and continues to play with bands like
The Makeout Room, The Nein, The Bite, and Sugar and the Plums, On the
Take, and the Sex Patriates. It gets a little more bizarre and
freakish, but I won't go there for the internet's sake.

Anyways, thanks for the note.