ch-scene - Job available building electric guitars

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Paul Della Maggiora <paul AT gadowguitars.com>
  • To: Ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Job available building electric guitars
  • Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2006 18:12:44 -0400

Hello everyone. We're hiring skilled woodworkers in Durham to build electric guitars and basses. Previous woodworking skills are a must, although its ok if you haven't worked on instruments before. This is a great way to hang out with other musicians who earn their cash building the instruments they like to play.

Please feel free to email me or call the shop at 919-286-9909.

Thanks,
Paul Della Maggiora
Gadow Guitars, LLC

  • Job available building electric guitars, Paul Della Maggiora, 09/04/2006