ch-scene - MASALA BEAT CLUB this Friday + FREE CD!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: DJ Marco <djmarco AT solidsoundsystem.com>
  • To: "Ch-Scene Alt.Music.Chapel-Hill" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>, UNC Campus Events <i-table2001 AT listserv.unc.edu>, V2K <v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org>, NCSU South Asia Events List <southasiaevents-owner AT lists.ncsu.edu>
  • Subject: MASALA BEAT CLUB this Friday + FREE CD!
  • Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 20:16:56 -0400

We have still have a special gift for the first FIVE people in the door this
Friday at TALULLAS:

A FREE COPY OF iSTYLE'S MIX TAPE VOL. 1 mixed by SNICKA and hosted by
Canadian desi diva SUMEET! Many thanks to our main mundayan at DOUBLE EDGE
REMIX for hooking us up with this killer mixtape that features exclusive
remixes of hot tracks by Sukshinder Shinda, Bikram Singh, Beyonce, Raghav,
Sean Paul, and more! All you need to do is show up and ask DJ MARCO for your
CD!

http://www.myspace.com/doubleedgeremix
http://www.istylemagazine.com/
http://www.sumeetmusic.com/
http://www.snicka.com/

FRIDAY, SEPT. 1 :: 11pm-2am and beyond
MASALA BEAT CLUB
at TALULLAS
456 W. Franklin St. :: Chapel Hill, NC :: USA :: 919.933.1177
$3 ADMISSION

DJ Marco spins bhangra, bollywood, hiphop, dancehall, asian electronic and
reggaeton with a desi twist at NC's longest running Indian club party! Every
month at Talulla's has been crazy with a great crowd and awesome bollywood
videos on bigscreen overhead while you dance - so come on out!!

http://www.myspace.com/masalabeatclub
http://www.myspace.com/talullas
http://www.talullas.com/

  • MASALA BEAT CLUB this Friday + FREE CD!, DJ Marco, 08/31/2006