ch-scene - There's A Tear In My Beer - Lyle Lovett Tix For Sale

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Calvin Powers" <calvin AT cspowers.com>
  • To: "RTP-area local music and culture" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: There's A Tear In My Beer - Lyle Lovett Tix For Sale
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 15:19:28 -0400

The Evil Forces at work have once again conspired against me. I'm going to
have to be out of town on September 14th and will not be able to go see the
Lyle Lovett show. So I have two tix for sale.

Note: This is NOT the UNC-CH show. This is for the September 14th show at
Corpening Plaza in Winston-Salem. See
http://www.ziggyrock.com/html/ziggy-ws-calendar.html for details. I paid $86
for the pair and will sell at face value or best offer.

Please reply to me directly, off-list if interested.

Thanks,
Calvin

  • There's A Tear In My Beer - Lyle Lovett Tix For Sale, Calvin Powers, 08/22/2006