ch-scene - 96Rock Invades Carrboro

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Zach Ward <zach AT dsicomedytheater.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: 96Rock Invades Carrboro
  • Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 00:38:07 -0400

This Week's Celebrity Guest from 96Rock

Salt & Demetri The Greek at Carrboro's DSI Comedy Theater

http://dsicomedytheater.com/schedule/showdetails.php?ShowID=27

DSI Comedy Theater welcomes a local celebrity each week to spin anecdotes and personal monologues for the longform improv comedy of MISTER DIPLOMAT (Former guests have included Jimmie "JJ" Walker (Good Times, DY-NO-MITE!) Daniel Wallace (author of the novel Big Fish), Mark Jacobson (the man behind the dog at Mark Jacobson Toyota), and Don de Leaumont (Local Folk Singer). DSI features the men behind "Everything That Rocks", with control over the Triangle every morning from 6am-10am, Salt & Demetri The Greek (96Rock).

Special 96Rock Discount Friday August 11th, Advance Tickets $5

Call to buy advance Special Email Discount Tickets for FRIDAY AUGUST 11th and you only pay $5 per show. We want to pack the house this Friday night and we're making it cheap for you to see the radio talent from 96Rock and the area's hottest comedy. You should mention "COMEDY THAT ROCKS" when you call.

Discount Offer Expires 8/11/06 at 4PM.

BOX OFFICE (919) 338-8150

--

Zach Ward | Executive Producer
zach AT dsicomedytheater.com

DSI COMEDY THEATER
Home for ComedySportz® North Carolina

@ Carr Mill Mall (Entrance behind Elmo's)
200 N Greensboro Street Carrboro, NC 27510
Box Office: 919-338-8150 | Toll Free: 866-701-8349
http://dsicomedytheater.com

  • 96Rock Invades Carrboro, Zach Ward, 08/11/2006