ch-scene - Repost: 506 Music Trivia this Sunday at 8:00

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Phil Hammond" <xlate AT yahoo.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Repost: 506 Music Trivia this Sunday at 8:00
  • Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2006 17:39:36 GMT

I tried posting this yesterday, but it hasn't shown up yet on my news
server. Apologies if it's a repost.
_______________________________________

The competition is fierce, the beer is cheap, and the background music is
more than just musical wallpaper. That's right, it's time again for Local
506 Music Trivia Night. The last 2 contests have been heated affairs, with
each winning team eking out a 1-point victory. You can see the most recent
winners here:
http://images14.fotki.com/v336/filelb8M/b5396/1/138543/3773303/TheWinners71606.jpg
We had a great turnout last time, but there is certainly room for more
contestants. The game starts at 8:00 on Sunday, but come early for the $3
draft and to get a head start on the background music (which will always
figure into a question). The audio round last time was a big hit, so we'll
be doing another one this Sunday on a different (and harder!) topic. Hope to
see you there!

-Your 506 Music Trivia team

  • Repost: 506 Music Trivia this Sunday at 8:00, Phil Hammond, 08/04/2006