ch-scene - Re: 506 TV Party - This Thursday

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Glenn Boothe / Local 506" <glennscottboothe AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: 506 TV Party - This Thursday
  • Date: 2 Aug 2006 15:54:42 -0700

chaz wrote:
> awesome idea glenn!
> i hope this is a continuing thing!

Funny, just seeing this...but yes, we're doing it all month. Almost
every Wednesday night. However, this month we're focusing on
individual bands. We'll probably have a different theme moving
forward, but wanted to focus on some of our favorite bands, and try to
connect the dots between the individual nights.

I'm not doing it tonight, Hoppie from the Cave is. I think he'll be
showing Cocksucker Blues among other Rolling Stones films and next week
I'll definitely be showing my VHS copy of Let It Be among other Beatles
stuff.

thanks for the support!

glenn

  • Re: 506 TV Party - This Thursday, Glenn Boothe / Local 506, 08/02/2006