ch-scene - Bull City Records Email List.

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "chaz" <bullcityrocks AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Bull City Records Email List.
  • Date: 25 Jul 2006 16:44:51 -0700

Hey guys,

I don't know why I have not mentioned this before, but I've been
compiling email addresses for updates.
At the moment I pretty much only use it for upcoming shows, but maybe
I'll change it up to include other stuff as we get more additions to
the fun.
If you'd like to be on the list please email me at bullcityrocks at
gmail, or respond here and I'll try to keep checking back. I promise
not to sell anybody's email address to spammers!!

Thanks!!
-chaz.