ch-scene - Re: Bibis Elison / Blag'ard / Black Skies in durham

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: grady <grady AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Bibis Elison / Blag'ard / Black Skies in durham
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 15:49:29 -0400

Hmm, I'm pretty sure I got an email from Anne Gomez yesterday about America's Next Top Models and Beloved Binge also playing tonight at Joe & Jo's. Could be a long night. Good thing it's SUMMER!

Ross

p.s. y'all come out early enough to see the Scene of the Crime Rovers marching their avant horn-and-drums march-rock all over downtown Durham, starting at the Scrap Exchange at 7:00.

lystrarec AT gmail.com wrote:
Tonight at Jo and Joe's in Durham
427 W Main St, Durham, 27701

Bibis Elison / Blag'ard / Black Skies