ch-scene - Re: Hero? Or Obsessive Compulsive?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: grady <grady AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Hero? Or Obsessive Compulsive?
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 14:09:19 -0400

When you're as old as I am, you gotta do something to keep the shows entertaining.

From: Duncan Murrell

I may have missed it, but shouldn't we note that Ross Grady was named
one of the arts people of the year by the Indy in the current issue?

I'm very proud of Grady. I was under the impression that he had burned
all of his bridges with the Independent...and I thought if he ever won an
award for "Best of the Triangle" it would be something like "Best PDA" of
"Most Heavy Petting in Public", when I'm near him at shows I start thinking
of that line from European Vacation when Rusty says to his dad (aka
Clark/Chevy Chase), "Hey Dad! I think he's gonna pork her!"

Rawls