ch-scene - Hero? Or Obsessive Compulsive?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Duncan Murrell <dvmurrell AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Hero? Or Obsessive Compulsive?
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 09:21:26 -0500

I may have missed it, but shouldn't we note that Ross Grady was named one of the arts people of the year by the Indy in the current issue? Go grab it quick for a mean-ass, aggro picture of Mr. Grady bringing it hardcore, with the crossed arms and everything. Lot's of profanity too, which is always good. (Nice t-shirt, by the way. It's like an all CGJ issue this week.)

Good job. The only weird thing is that I thought Grady was old.