ch-scene - A call to local artists from WKNC

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "DJ Stevo" <djstevo AT wknc.org>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: A call to local artists from WKNC
  • Date: 15 Jul 2006 15:48:48 -0700

Hey guys,
My name's Steve Salevan, and I'm the new local music guy over at WKNC.
A casual perusal of Myspace and other sites has given me a pretty big
shock; there are still quite a few decent local bands that I know
nothing about. So, I'm putting out a call to local artists around the
Triangle.

If you're in a local band and haven't gotten any love from our station,
send me an e-mail at djstevo AT wknc.org and we'll see if we can get some
of it into consideration for rotation. I'm making a major push over
here for local music, so definitely let me know if you might be down
for some radio support. Thanks!
-Steve Salevan aka DJ Stevo
Local Music Director
WKNC 88.1FM - The Revolution