ch-scene - Tonight - Blackstrap, Army of Jesus, Lefty Loosie, Bob Ucker @ Bull City Records

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "chaz" <bullcityrocks AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Tonight - Blackstrap, Army of Jesus, Lefty Loosie, Bob Ucker @ Bull City Records
  • Date: 5 Jul 2006 10:59:59 -0700

Tonight!
Be here!!
I offer fun AND weightloss!

[WEDNESDAY, JULY 5TH 9pm]

Army of Jesus
(blazin' Austin, TX punk rock off Criminal IQ - saw these guys in
Richmond last night and they killed. if you like the punk rawk, then be
here for it)
Lefty Loosie
(milwaukee's finest powerpop n' nicest ladies and dude.)
Blackstrap
(yup, they're back n' badder then ever)
Bob Ucker
(ex/current-Modern Machines, Fury of a Thousand Zeuses radness, bring
the Milwaukean rawkus!)

- all ages -
- no alcohol -
- 3 to 5 bucks -
- guaranteed fun and weightloss! -

(all linked at www.myspace.com/bullcityrecords)

See ya out!
This will start at 9pm.
...and there are three touring bands, so please please please be a pal
and bring some cash for donating or buying merch.
Seriously, it's what keeps the music coming, I won't lie.
I can always use me ol' credit card machine as an ATM!

Just a few nights left of Hell Week, but I think we'll make it just
fine!!

  • Tonight - Blackstrap, Army of Jesus, Lefty Loosie, Bob Ucker @ Bull City Records, chaz, 07/05/2006