ch-scene - EVIL WIENER WIENER ROAST IS ON!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: jodykidney AT gmail.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: EVIL WIENER WIENER ROAST IS ON!
  • Date: 30 Jun 2006 21:16:25 -0700

Hey you guys,
For the record, I want to say that the EVIL WIENER WIENER ROAST at THE
CAVE this coming 4 July is a go!
The Evil Wieners found a sub drummer and will be playing their usual
4th of July shock-and-awe style show at THE CAVE!
Hoppie will be grillin' and chillin', Billy Sugarfix et all will be
thrillin' your earholes, the drinks will be flowing, and mucho
awesomeness will go down.
Please come out for the bitching rawkshow July 4th at The Cave!

Check out our newly redesigned superrad website (complete with
streaming worldwide live vid feed-y goodness) at
http://www.caverntavern.com.

And also, since I got yer attention now, here's July's schedule....
Have a wicked cool July!

xoxo, Jody K, www.caverntavern.com Web Mistress

THE CAVE
452 1/2 W. Franklin St.
Chapel Hill, N.C. 27516
919 968 9308
caverntavern.com

"Slowly but assuredly, we evolve by intelligent design." -Mouse

JULY 2006

Early shows 7:30-9:30, Late shows 10pm.

Sat. 7/1 Early Mad Tea Party, Late Firecracker Jazz Band.
Sun. 7/2
Mon. 7/3 Illuminescent Orchestri
Tues. 7/4 EVIL WIENER WIENER ROAST
Wed. 7/5
Thurs. 7/6 Ariell Silver w/ Dabney Morris Orchestra.
Fri. 7/ 7 Early Calico Haunts w/ Hotel Brotherhood, Late 100
Yorktown.
Sat. 7/8 Early Eric Scholz, Late Breaking Laces w/ Conshafter.
Sun. 7/9 Graboids w/ American Sex Machine.
Mon. 7/19 Matt Williams w/ TBA.
Tues. 7/11 BLOODSHAVE RECORDS Showcase; The Bland Allisons, The
National Light, Sonya Cotton.
Wed. 7/12 Sol Driven train.
Thurs. 7/13 Dystonic.
Fri. 7/14 Early The Coty Rivers Band, Late Tennis & The Mennonites
w/ Walker Lundy.
Sat. 7/15 Early Rose Verhoven w/ John Andrews, Late TBA.
Sun. 7/ 16 Project Jones.
Mon. 7/17 Snmnmnms' Talk Show.
Tues. 7/18 Indofin
Wed. 7/19
Thurs. 7/20 Early Vallorie Miller, Late Sounds of Single w/ Nick
Pags.
Fri. 7/21 On Three w/ Cartridge Family.
Sat. 7/22 Early Eight Eyes, Late Twilghter.
Sun. 7/23
Mon. 7/24
Tues. 7/25 Early Comedy Open-Mic w/ Mal Ice, Late The Bourbons
w/ Freshkills.
Wed. 7/26 Stefan Couture & The Campfire Orchestra.
Thurs. 7/27 Simpole w/ ye Olde Shoppe.
Fri. 7/28 Early The Sky Drops, Late Midnight Gladness Band w/ Dry
Heathens.
Sat. 7/29 Early Nikki Meets The Hibachi, Late TBA
Sun. 7/30 Chri Moore, Lee Feldman, Dan Bryk.
Mon. 7/31

AUGUST 2006

Tues. 8/1 Songwriters Open-Mic w/ John Saylor.
Wed. 8/2 Early Lesser Birds of Paradise, Late My Education.
Thurs. 8/3 Early Janet Bratter, Late The Empties w/ TBA.
Fri. 8/4
Sat. 8/5 Spider Bags, Coydogs, puddin' tang.
Sun. 8/6 Black Skies, Jimmy & The Teasers, The Rotten Shambles.

  • EVIL WIENER WIENER ROAST IS ON!, jodykidney, 07/01/2006