ch-scene - Re: Troika Music Festival Thread

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "rick sawyer" <rickbang AT gmail.com>
  • To: "RTP-area local music and culture" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Troika Music Festival Thread
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 16:05:58 -0400

the macromedia flash(tm) logo makes me want to stab the internet in the neck.

On 6/29/06, James Hepler <jameshepler AT yahoo.com> wrote:
The Troika Music Festival is now accepting band
submissions. Go to the website for more information:

http://www.troikamusicfestival.org

I would say more, but most of you know what Troika is.
If you have questions about the event, either go to
the website or ask your question in this thread.

Look at me, I'm posting a music related topic!

Hep