ch-scene - 2 New Indie Rock Bands @ Library in Ch.Hill 2Nite

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "SassyNC" <kperiman AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: 2 New Indie Rock Bands @ Library in Ch.Hill 2Nite
  • Date: 27 Jun 2006 01:44:09 -0700

Early Morning Swim (http://www.earlymorningswim.com) will be headlining
the Tuesday night show this week at the Library in Chapel Hill. The
cover is only a couple of bucks and we'd love for you to make it out
there to check out our brand new songs and one-of-a-kind crossover
sound: meaningful Indie rock, melodic & pure vocals, electrifying
Celtic violin and the tightest rhythm section in town. We're excited
also that an amazing new band from Philly, Blood Feathers, is traveling
to open the show for us. Check them out at:
http://www.myspace.com/bloodfeathersrockandrollband

Check the link below to view the MySpace invite:

http://events.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=events.detail&eventID=86394.63888&Mytoken=4CFBC97D-646E-4D44-A0798832AA7DEF29258028437

  • 2 New Indie Rock Bands @ Library in Ch.Hill 2Nite, SassyNC, 06/27/2006