ch-scene - Re: World Cup / Raleigh / Cary

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Chris Rossi <nospam AT spacelabstudio.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: World Cup / Raleigh / Cary
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 11:33:10 -0400

IP3 has only the one TV, right? What time is kick off? I'll be in Cary at 10am, so I could be at IP3, 20 after at the earliest?

chris

James Hepler wrote:
Fox and Hound, but it's not really in your nexus. Take a long lunch and come out to IP3 in chapel Hill.

--- Kevin Grealey <kgrealey AT mckinney-silver.com>
wrote:

Supposedly the hibernian on kildaire farm road has
been opening at 9 a.m. To
show the games. The upper deck off of harrison is
probably showing the
games. Don't know if they'll be open at 10. Downtown
raleigh, check tir na
nog.