ch-scene - Tonite - Midtown Dickens, Delay, Tin Armour, Wigg Report @ Bull City Records

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "chaz" <bullcityrocks AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Tonite - Midtown Dickens, Delay, Tin Armour, Wigg Report @ Bull City Records
  • Date: 21 Jun 2006 08:14:10 -0700

Tonight:

Check out the Independent's write-up!!
(http://www.indyweek.com/gyrobase/Content?oid=oid%3A33000 - thanks
guys!!)

** [WEDNESDAY, JUNE 21ST 9pm] **

MIDTOWN DICKENS
(Bakery Outlet Records-esque anti-folk outta durham!)
DELAY
(awesome Plan-It-X style punk pop, definitely listen!)
TIN ARMOUR
(straight-up powerpop, also outta Ohio)
THE WIGG REPORT
(acoustipop-punk awesomeness, every song happily burrows into yer
brain, durham!)

-all ages-
-no alcohol-
-3 to 5$-

Show starts at 9pm.
Four bands, weeknight, this'll be the best idea.
Be here at 8:45pm for the fun.

Does anyone want to be in charge of pass-the-hat? I could most
definitely use the help!

gonna be sweet!

see ya here!!

if you don't have money for the touring bands (merch or donations), i
can use my credit card machine like an ATM. unfortunately, i might have
to charge like 30 cents for the "swipe fees" they charge me. poop.
beats the 2 bucks at the regular ATM though!

bring cookies if you want!
yeah, if anyone wants to ever cook food and bring it, that'd be sweet.
bands and chaz like food.

  • Tonite - Midtown Dickens, Delay, Tin Armour, Wigg Report @ Bull City Records, chaz, 06/21/2006