ch-scene - Me and Amazon.com

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Drink The Beast With Me <info AT gilbertneal.net>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Me and Amazon.com
  • Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 18:22:00 GMT

My CD is now available on Amazon.com. Clicky linky below.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000FOT7UA/sr=8-1/qid=1149617860/ref=pd_bbs_1/103-4927082-2008661?%5Fencoding=UTF8

Jolene Baller of WYRK said this about Drink The Beast With Me:

"Picture it: Billy Preston, Prince and Elvis Costello have a kid!"

Of course, Billy Preston I hear just died so let's pray that these
things don't happen in threes.

I'll be playing my first solo gig for the CD at Barnes and Noble July
23rd at 7, another petri dish of corporate fecundity for "the Man".

Thanks. You've been great!!!

  • Me and Amazon.com, Drink The Beast With Me, 06/06/2006