ch-scene - The Caps - NoooooOOOooo!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Jeremy Blair" <jerblar AT gmail.com>
  • To: "RTP-area local music and culture" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: The Caps - NoooooOOOooo!
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 09:18:52 -0400

So I did a last second check on The Capulets web site yesterday just to make
sure they were still playing The Library, date was still up so I proceeded
to gather some friends and head to the show. They were a no show but I
buffered my disappointment with thoughts that they were probably whisked
away to play a last minute show in New York for a label or had earlier that
day signed a huge record deal and had bigger fish to fry. These guys are one
of the more talented groups I have heard, and I don't mean just locally,
their music is just simply pristine. So with great expectations I go to
their web site this morning to see if there was an explanation and damn, its
over: http://www.thecapulets.net/