ch-scene - MAC mini and home recording items

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Jeremy Blair" <jerblar AT gmail.com>
  • To: "RTP-area local music and culture" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: MAC mini and home recording items
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 09:15:51 -0400

I'm divesting some of my prized home recording items to make room for more
sanity, have a look:

God's gift to musicains, a MAC mini, loaded to the hilt with upgrades like 1
GB of memory and the faster CPU (1.42). Purchased new for around $850, will
part for *$500 cash* or trade for PC laptop of equal greatness.

Machine Name: Mac mini - $500
Machine Model: PowerMac10,1
CPU Type: PowerPC G4 (1.2)
Number Of CPUs: 1
CPU Speed: 1.42 GHz
L2 Cache: 512 K
Memory: 1 GB
Bus Speed: 167 MHz
Boot ROM Version: 4.8.9f4

Tascam USB 122 - $100
USB Audio/MIDI Interface
works like a charm, plug and play, I'm serious. You'll be so into it that
you'll forget all about playing guitar. Home recording is cool and by cool I
mean totally sweet.
includes bundle version of giga"death"studio 24 and USB Cable, perfect
condition, rarely used $100
Musician's Friend product page:
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/TascamUS122USBAudioMIDIInterface?sku=240868

E-MU 0404 PCI Digital Audio Card - $50
knock yourself out with this PCI sound card, hours of fun. lots of cables.
enjoy for only $50.
Musician's Friend:
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/EMu0404PCIDigitalAudioRecordingSystem?sku=240390

will trade all three items for PC laptop
Call Jeremy - 412-6250
jerblar AT gmail.com

  • MAC mini and home recording items, Jeremy Blair, 05/23/2006